Hello, I am Alopunk and I love video games, cartoons, comics, and feminism. (◡‿◡✿) I'm hoping to one day become a badass magical girl, because I need to run away from life.
Appreciate everything someone does for you cause you never know when they start feeling unappreciated and stop.
is it your own skin though? As in you grew it, on your own body, from birth?
This skin was grown yes. On a human body. That is mine. I’m not a robot
Ok ok I’ll believe you… If you first tell me what this says:
I don’t need to prove myself to you how dare you, I love breathing oxygen
- “I look better than you.”
- “I’m the most beautiful person in the world.”
- “No one can compare to me.”
- “You should look more like me.”
- “I’m perfect.”
- “I look good today.”
- “I’m not ugly.”
- “I like myself.”
- “Have to admit, I am cute.”
- “I’m beautiful the way I am.”
Just some examples of the difference between being conceited and being confident. Get those shit straight.